Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Mondays, Mondays, Mondays....(I am complaining so don't read if you don't want to hear it)
 
    Why do I hate Mondays so bad?  Probably  because people flood the office with complaints or things that broke or just want to come and annoy me with stupid questions, and yes, 95% of the time they are stupid.  Why are college kids so whiny and act like I know all the answers? Whenever they have a problem with their roommate who do they come to?  Not their roommate.  They want me to fix it and talk to the roommate because they don't want them to know that they are mad at them.  Why is it that toilet handles break off so much, is this normal?  I have lived in 6 different houses and not once did the toilet handle break.  Stoves, door handles broken, potholes, chewed gum spit out on the floor, windows written on, people peeing/throwing food over the balcony etc... and can I add how lucky I am to live here!!!! 

2 comments:

Dax and Steph said...

yay for David getting a job so you won't have to live there much longer! I don't like stupid people so I would be terrible and what you do. I think you are probably a lot nicer than I would be.

Melanie Butler said...

Breez, how would you know if the handle broke? If it did I fixed it ... ha, ha. I did most of the work around the house and am a great fixer upper. love your mother.!!